Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Does anyone know about the closing of Holy Trinity Slo...

  • Taoz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
      Humble Dave,
      Isn't that 2 of the priests have 3 parishes in the area, that is, in Coaldale
      and in Lansford also??
      I'm just not sure about Lansford.
      Pavel

    • David
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
        Pavel,
        No, St Michael's priest (Slovak) also has St. Peter and Pauls (Polish) and
        St. Anns (Irish) churches in Lansford. Also all the younger kids from all
        three churches go to St. Mikes school. St. Ann's School in Lansford closed
        this past year. It's kind of sad that church attendance is dropping off
        that bad.
        Dave

      • Taoz@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2004
          Humble Dave,
          Isn't that what I said? That 2 priests have 3 churches to run in 2 towns up
          there?
          Pavel.