Re: State holiday

  • amiak27
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1 8:17 PM
      I hope the answer to your question is that 'bratwurst' is German or
      grill sausage. I would hate to think that Slovak 'bratwurst' would
      translate to 'brother sausage'.

      Now as long as I am picking on the Germans, they also sesell cutlets
      from Vienese, from Gypsies and Hunters. When they will run out of
      people from these three groups I cannot guess - but it keeps the
      poulation down! (Wienerschnitzel, Zigeunerschnitzel and
      Jagerschnitzel).

      I am happy enough that we have Bratislava - city of beautiful
      brothers. Every time I see referemce to the town of Velky Kapusany
      in eeastern Slovakia, I think of the town of the "great cabbage".

      Ron

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "theoldpro" <theoldpro@n...>