Slovak Musicians

  • theoldpro
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2004
      Thanks Vladi for the information on TIBOR ANDRASOVAN.
      It's uncanny, he looks like my father and from your SHL article, they
      were born within 1 year of each other.

      They could be brothers, the photos of Professor Tibor Andrasovan
      in SHL resemble that of my father, born in 1916. Tibor was born in 1917.

      Will coincidences never cease?

      theoldpro