RE: [Slovak-World] Pennsylvania Carpatho-Rusyn Family

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2004
      Joyce:

      Hit the "refresh" button on your browser.

      You have the browser set to load quick and reuse old pages.

      You are seeing a version from the past 30 days rather than the newest
      version.

      It allows you to surf the web faster with the setting you are using but
      sometimes you miss updates as the browser only gets new pages every 30 days
      rather than daily.

      Greg Kopchak
      www.iarelative.com