Pennsylvania Carpatho-Rusyn Family

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2004
      We just found a great on line book - Growing Up on Bald Mountain.

      It's the story of a Carpatho-Rusyn Family growing up during the
      early 20th century in Pennsylvania.

      We added a link to the book on our What's New page
      www.iarelative.com/whatsnew.htm

      Great reading.

      Greg Kopchak
      It's All Relative
    • WHew536674@cs.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2004
        In a message dated 1/3/2004 11:31:15 AM Central Standard Time,
        greg@... writes:
        > www.iarelative.com/whatsnew.htm
        >
        > What am I missing here? Went to the page and last entry I saw was 22 Dec.
        > Could not find the link for the book.
        >
        > Joyce

      • Gregory J Kopchak
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2004
          Joyce:

          Hit the "refresh" button on your browser.

          You have the browser set to load quick and reuse old pages.

          You are seeing a version from the past 30 days rather than the newest
          version.

          It allows you to surf the web faster with the setting you are using but
          sometimes you miss updates as the browser only gets new pages every 30 days
          rather than daily.

          Greg Kopchak
          www.iarelative.com

          greg@... writes:
          > www.iarelative.com/whatsnew.htm
          >
          > What am I missing here? Went to the page and last entry I saw was 22 Dec.
          > Could not find the link for the book.
          >
          > Joyce

          To visit your group on the web, go to:

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/