New Year's Wishes

  • Fred G Kovalyak
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2003
      May you get a clean bill of health from your
      dentist, your cardiologist,
      your gastro-enterologist, your urologist, your
      proctologist, your
      podiatrist, your psychiatrist, your plumber and the
      I.R.S.

      May your hair, your teeth, your face-lift, your abs
      > and your stocks not
      > fall; and may your blood pressure, your
      > triglycerides, your cholesterol,
      > your white blood count and your mortgage interest
      > not rise.
      >
      > May New Year's Eve find you seated around the table,
      > together with your
      > beloved family and cherished friends. May you find
      > the food better, the
      > environment quieter, the cost much cheaper, and the
      > pleasure much more
      > fulfilling than anything else you might ordinarily
      > do that night.
      >
      > May what you see in the mirror delight you, and what
      > others see in you
      > delight them. May someone love you enough to forgive
      > your faults, be blind
      > to your blemishes, and tell the world about your
      > virtues.
      >
      > May the telemarketers wait to make their sales calls
      > until you finish
      > dinner, may the commercials on TV not be louder than
      > the program you have
      > been watching, and may your check book and your
      > budget balance - and include
      > generous amounts for charity.

      May you remember to say "I love you" at least once a
      > day to your spouse,
      > your child, your parent, your siblings; but not to
      > your secretary, your
      > nurse, your masseuse, your hairdresser or your
      > tennis instructor.

      And may we live in a world at peace and with the

      Fred G Kovalyak
      Columbia,MD.

      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
      http://companion.yahoo.com/