Messages from Slovak-'world

  • Lowell Brigham <lhbrg@hal-pc.org>
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 27, 2003
      Thanks Greg for taking the time to set up SLOVAK-WORLD in Yahoo
      Groups. It seems to be an excellent solution to our dilemma, except -
      I have not found a spell checker.

      To make e-mail simpler, I use filters and send all messages with
      "SLOVAK-WORLD" in the subject line to my SLOVAK-WORLD folder. This
      provides an easier way to keep track of conversations.

      I'm not sure if we have to log onto Yahoo Groups in order to Post a
      message. Greg - Do you know the answer?

      Lowell
    • Lowell H Brigham
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 27, 2003
        I'm testing the ability to "Reply" to a message from Yahoo Groups

        Lowell
      • durisek@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 27, 2003
          Hi Lowell... I am posting here and getting messages also, without sigining on
          to Yahoo. Smiles... Zuzka

        • Gregory J. Kopchak
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 27, 2003
            Lowell