New Photo and History Material on North-Eastern Slovakia now available

  • Bill Tarkulich
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2003
      New Photo and History Material on North-Eastern Slovakia now available

      Over the course of the fall, I have assembled photos and historical material
      regarding many of the small and somewhat-neglected villages in the
      northeastern corner of Slovakia. Many people who have traveled the region
      have generously shared their photos. Others have permitted sharing their
      published photos and historical essays. Credits are duly noted. I also
      hope that others who have photos they may wish to share will do so here.
      This is a non-commercial site. The list of villages is here
      <http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/settlements/villages_of_slovakia.htm>
      http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/settlements/villages_of_slovakia.htm

      Regards,