Test message

  • Paul Wolsko <pwolsko@optonline.net>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2003
      OK, I'm here. Actually, I've been a member of Yahoo Groups for a
      long time, but not Slovak-World. This appears to be a viable place
      for the SW list to post messages. Anyone know if it handles HTML,
      or only Plain Text?

      Paul
    • RMH
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 26, 2003
        Just chiming in to say that I have joined as well - don't see why this won't
        work out.

        Regina Haring

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 26, 2003
          Yep, this looks just fine.