[Fwd: Slovak Craftsmen Day]

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2003
      This site was just forwarded to me from a very close friend in
      Smiz~ny, Spis~.

      Be sure to click on part II as well as the pictures of Bratislava 100
      year flood, Christmas in Slovakia and Craftsman Days, Uluv Clicking
      on the statue of the man coming out of the manhole will give you a
      wonderful view of Bratislava in the summertime.

      In case I missed any, click on any that give you a "hand sign".

      This is a beautiful site and I thank Stanislav S~imek, who was born and
      raised in Dojc~, na Zahorie, ( Western Slovakia).

      Vilo

      http://www.angelfire.com/home/vj/bratislava/Uluv2.htm