Re: [Slovak-World] Slovak-Iraq Question

  • krejc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
      Martin,
      Thanks for the information. I had no idea that Slovakia was giving this
      amount of help. And considering the perspective you put the figures in, it is
      quite a generous amount of assistance.
      Noreen

    • Linn4@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
        Martin,
        Thank you for the information in answer to my question. I had read something
        early on about Slovakia's contribution but was unsure the scope. Amazing
        that a country the size of WV would be able to contribute so much.
        Merle Linn