Re: [Slovak-World] What Is A Slovak T Shirt

  • Barb
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2003
      Any chance you have access to corn husk ornaments? I am looking for about a
      dozen?
      Thanks,
      Barb
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 1, 2003
        Barb

        Try calling Leemar 1 973-256-5474

        They had Cornhusk dolls. I'm not sure if they have
        ornaments too.

        I do have instruction books on how to make cornhusk Dolls for
        $6.99 plus $2.00 shipping. It's all in Slovak but well
        illlustrated.

        All we have from Slovakia this year in ornaments are
        the Embossed Wax Egg Ornaments

        http://www.iarelative.com/xmas/embossed_eggs.htm

        Greg Kopchak
        www.iarelative.com
        greg@...

        > I'm putting a T Shirt order in on Tuesday.
        >
        > If anyone wants one of these email me by Tuesday afternoon.
        >
        > Great gift idea.
        >
        > Slovak-World Special of $12.99 each plus $3.85 shipping per order
        >
        > Available on White or Grey
        >
        > Sizes S M L and XL
        >
        > You can read about it at
        >
        > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2873948078