Re: [Slovak-World] Condolences

  • krejc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2003
      Dear Gloria,
      It is my belief that it does not matter so much what ethnicity a person is as
      to how they mourn as much as it matters in how their view of death is.
      i will remember for the rest of my life how a neighbor rejoiced that her
      daughter had died. the young woman has been suffering for many years.
      the young girl's boyfriend, however, did not rejoice but was inconsolable in
      his grief.
      The Slovak funerals i attended as a child were all very somber occasions.
      i think that you are very safe in sending a Mass card. It will be
      appreciated.
      And the letter you received is a remembrance of your cousin
      Noreen