Slow times and Spam

  • theoldpro
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2003
      Not only should Yahoo attack spam mailings better, but the (Internet Service
      Providers) ISP -- AOL, Earthlink, ATT, Neteze (my ISP), etc. --they all
      should police their ranks better.

      I just don't understand why the ISP's can't do a better job on getting rid
      of
      the spam junk. It's a real nuisance.

      As I wrote about three weeks ago, there is
      a program called Spamwasher.exe. It's free and it works well at getting rid
      of the junk spam, but as Capt. Jack mentioned, it's tricky to get it work
      the way you want it to.

      For instance, when using Spamwasher.exe, it separates the spam from the good
      email, but you also lose the attachments on your good email.

      theoldpro