RE: [Slovak-World] Re: Trains, Motives and Immigration

  • Michelle A Mader
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 19, 2003
      Dave Kuchta wrote:
      >Dr. "Q"
      >No need to apologize, because as many good government workers out there,
      >there are those that aren't worth their salt. It seems our government has
      >grown so big, that too many times the right hand don't know what the left
      >hand is doing. I don't usually get involved with government or political
      >stuff but an innocent observation on your part is just that. Everyone has
      >their right to their own opinions.

      Gee Dave,

      Judging from your first sentence it would appear you agree with me
      and not with Dr. Q's first post. Maybe if you'd read it, you would have
      seen that I was not referring to an innocent observation but to
      insulting references to ALL federal employees.

      Since you believe that everyone has a right to express their opinions,
      here's mine. It doesn't take that much effort to express an opinion without
      namecalling or insults. You managed it.

      Michelle Maco Mader
      Cleveland, Ohio USA
      "I have never let my schooling interfere
      with my education." - Mark Twain