Re: [Slovak-World] Spam

  • David
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 7, 2003
      Paul, Before opening any new mail, I went to "Special," and emptied the
      trash. When I opened the new mail, I went back to "Special," and there were
      three messages to trash. So my filter must be working overtime. I put so
      many words in it that I know I'm missing some good legitimate mail. I had
      to also filter, "Hi," from any messages with, 'Hi," in the subject matter.
      To many gals, with sex in mind, were using these two letters in the subject
      matter. So, if any of my friends can't think of something better then "Hi,"
      then its garbage-can-heaven for the messages.
      At this point, I'm one step ahead of the porno queens, but probably not for
      long.
      Dave