Re: [Slovak-World] FW: Slovak Heritage Vilija Workshop

  • WHew536674@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2003
      In a message dated 11/5/2003 11:53:43 AM Central Standard Time,
      greg@... writes:
      > The Slovak Heritage Association
      > of The Laurel Highlands
      > P.O. Box 203
      > Johnstown PA, 15907-0203

      Is this an annual event? I'm down here in at the tip of Texas on the border
      of Mexico. The house is up for sale. When it sells we are moving to the
      Pittsburgh area. (Latrobe) I feel like a cat pacing the cage. Can't wait to get
      out of here and start to enjoy all those festivals that you folks in PA and
      Ohio go to. I assume the one at Pitt is on every year, correct?

      Joyce