No spam

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2003
      Hi Again: Well, I'm still without spam except for those that I asked for. I
      have put so many words in my filter that I thought I wouldn't even get any
      emails to read. But when I clean out my "remove trash," I don't have too
      many extra ones going there, so something good is happening.
      Here in PA we do have a "do not call list." It does work. One exception is
      that they allow politicians and charities to utilize the telemarketing to
      promote themselves. Before this election, I received a few from "judges,"
      who were running for PA. Supreme Court. They were recorded messages and as
      soon as I got them I hung up. This calls were very annoying!

      I just hope that yahoo did something to get rid of all the trash (emails)
      that were going through them.
      Dave Kuchta