Re: SLAVIC Food Festival-Arbutus/Baltimore see #5996

  • raybravo2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2003
      DATE: 11-22-2003. Please see message #5996. Oy vey!

      Yes, yes, yes, SLAVIC, sorry. I was very tired and I just couldn't
      remember how to spell Slavic. Also sorry because I made this
      change on the Rusyn group site but I forgot Slovak-World
      prepác<caron> prosim.

      S pozdravom,
      Colin

      PS: At least after all this interest in Slovak-Slavic, and the date I
      hope to see some of you there.

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Jim M."
      <bdgranpa@v...> wrote:
      > Hi ray, u forgot to give the date or day.
      >
      > _____

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=e
      groupweb/S=17051035

      62:HM/A=1754452/R=0/SIG=11tpoan5t/*http://www.netflix.com/D