Re: Slovak Food Festival-Arbutus/Baltimore

  • slocrobear
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2003
      Ahoj everyone!

      Actually, this is billed as a SLAVIC FOOD FESTIVAL not a SLOVAK food festival. Although you will find all the good Slovak foods you remember.

      This is a Greek Catholic-Byzantine Catholic parish.

      The Festival is on Saturday, November 22, doors open at 10 am.

      Anyone wishing to pre-order holupky, pirohi, kolachy or kolbassy needs to do it THIS WEEK!

      I know that they were making holupky last weekend and again this weekend.

      They will also be making nut, poppyseed, appricott and lekvar kolachy.

      Anyone needing driving directions, please contact me OFF-LIST with your address.

      Hope to see you there!

      marko

      ps

      this is my parish and I will be "writing" ikons and giving church tours up-stairs...

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Jim M." <bdgranpa@v...> wrote:
      > Hi ray, u forgot to give the date or day.
      >
      > _____

    • raybravo2000
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2003
        DATE: 11-22-2003. Please see message #5996. Oy vey!

        Yes, yes, yes, SLAVIC, sorry. I was very tired and I just couldn't
        remember how to spell Slavic. Also sorry because I made this
        change on the Rusyn group site but I forgot Slovak-World
        prepác<caron> prosim.

        S pozdravom,
        Colin

        PS: At least after all this interest in Slovak-Slavic, and the date I
        hope to see some of you there.

        <bdgranpa@v...> wrote:
        > Hi ray, u forgot to give the date or day.
        >
        > _____

        Service