Re: [Slovak-World] Ahoj from Bratislava

  • Dr. Joe Q
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2003
      Ahoj Tony,

      STOP wasting your time sending messages to us!!!

      Enjoy every minute you have THERE.

      We'll survive and then you tell us all about it when
      you get back.

      Best wishes and enjoy yourself.

      Dr. "Q"

      --- agp <agp@...> wrote:
      > Ahoj Slovaci
      >
      > Made it to Bratislava this afternoon. Went to the
      > SNP momument.. I'll
      > fillin the details from Bardejov
      >
      > Tony P

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
    • capt jack
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2003
        Doc,

        Tonys excited, I know how he feels, and he enjoys sharing from the road. If he wants to spend a couple of minutes at the end of the day to send a hello, I dont see a problem with that, it his trip. I know you are concerned about him wasting time emailing, but in reality, its a quick thing to do. Im sure when he returns, we will get a full report, I for one enjoy hearing these short messages from him. Have a great time Tony!

        Jim

      • Bernardine Weigand
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 2003
          Yes, I remember so well. There were times when I wished I could have sent a few brief messages from the "road" to share my excitement. If only I had a "Blackberry"!!
          Bernardine