Slovak Food Festival-Arbutus/Baltimore

  • raybravo2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2003
      There will be a Slovak Food Festival from 10 - 3 at:

      Patronage of Mother of God
      1260 Stevens Ave.
      Arbutus, MD 21227
      410/247-4936
      FAX 410/247-1542

      I'll also put this on the homepage calandar.

      Dobru' chut!
      Colin
    • raybravo2000
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2003
        --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "raybravo2000" <colinv@e...>
        wrote:
        > There will be a Slovak Food Festival from 10 - 3 on 11-22-2003 at:
        >
        > Patronage of Mother of God
        > 1260 Stevens Ave.
        > Arbutus, MD 21227
        > 410/247-4936
        > FAX 410/247-1542
        >
        > I'll also put this on the homepage calandar.
        >
        > Dobru' chut!
        > Colin
      • Jim M.
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2003
          Hi ray, u forgot to give the date or day.

          _____

          There will be a Slovak Food Festival from 10 - 3 at:

          Patronage of Mother of God
          1260 Stevens Ave.
          Arbutus, MD 21227
          410/247-4936
          FAX 410/247-1542

          I'll also put this on the homepage calandar.

          Dobru' chut!
          Colin

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17051035
          62:HM/A=1754452/R=0/SIG=11tpoan5t/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60178
          324&partid=4116732> click here

          <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupmai
          l/S=:HM/A=1754452/rand=573495673>

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        • slocrobear
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2003
            Ahoj everyone!

            Actually, this is billed as a SLAVIC FOOD FESTIVAL not a SLOVAK food festival. Although you will find all the good Slovak foods you remember.

            This is a Greek Catholic-Byzantine Catholic parish.

            The Festival is on Saturday, November 22, doors open at 10 am.

            Anyone wishing to pre-order holupky, pirohi, kolachy or kolbassy needs to do it THIS WEEK!

            I know that they were making holupky last weekend and again this weekend.

            They will also be making nut, poppyseed, appricott and lekvar kolachy.

            Anyone needing driving directions, please contact me OFF-LIST with your address.

            Hope to see you there!

            marko

            ps

            this is my parish and I will be "writing" ikons and giving church tours up-stairs...

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 4, 2003
              DATE: 11-22-2003. Please see message #5996. Oy vey!

              Yes, yes, yes, SLAVIC, sorry. I was very tired and I just couldn't
              remember how to spell Slavic. Also sorry because I made this
              change on the Rusyn group site but I forgot Slovak-World
              prepác<caron> prosim.

              S pozdravom,
              Colin

              PS: At least after all this interest in Slovak-Slavic, and the date I
              hope to see some of you there.

              <bdgranpa@v...> wrote:
              > Hi ray, u forgot to give the date or day.
              >
              > _____

              Service