Re: [Slovak-World] Almost there

  • capt jack
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2003
      Hi Tony,

      Nice to hear you made it to Prauge ok, My wife and I were there in July and enjoyed it also. Make sure you see the cathedreal across the river, it is beautiful! Enjoy yourself, and thanks for letting us know you made it finnally!!

      Jim

    • David
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2003
        Great! You will love touring Bratislava. Enjoy! Keep us informed every inch
        of the way. Please give us a couple more lines...we love hearing from you.
        Dave Kuchta