RE: [Slovak-World] Slovak Celebration at Pitt

  • Dan Kisha
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
      SLOVAK WORLD FAMILY:

      I will also be attending the Slovak celebration at the University
      of Pittsburgh this coming Sunday. It will be good to see my old
      undergraduate school again after over 40 years.

      The Slovak Import Company will be one of the vendors, displaying
      its products.

      Is anyone else planning to attend the festivities.

      Looking forward to meet all of you.

      Dan Kisha daniel.kisha@...
      Slovak Import Company
      WWW Address: http://pages.prodigy.net/daniel.kisha
      Ebay WWW Address:
      http://www.ebaystores.ebay.com/slovakimportcompany
      Phone number in Slovakia: 421 (0)43 428 3168
      Phone number in the US: 410 273 1149

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003