airfare to Europe

  • capt jack
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2003
      See more of Europe for less with Bestfares.com's exclusive free optional stopovers in London, Manchester (UK), Frankfurt, Munich, Rome or Milan for departures through August 31, 2004. Choose your primary city from 30 European cities and we will throw in an optional free stopover in London, Frankfurt, Munich, Rome or Milan. Free stopovers in London on your way to Paris or Nice start as low as $209 roundtrip; Brussels from $224 roundtrip. Plus if you act fast, we are now testing a free stopover in Milan or Rome from New York City, Newark, Chicago, Boston or Miami. Airfares to 13 European cities with a free stopover in Italy start as low as $269 roundtrip to Barcelona or Madrid; as low as $279 roundtrip including flights to Paris or Nice from Boston, Newark or New York City. There are many European city combinations to choose from. Take advantage of this Bestfares.com exclusive See More Of Europe For Less program and visit two cities in Europe for less than the price of one. You won't
      find this exclusive travel offer on any other travel website. If you want more of Europe for less, this is your ticket to big savings

    • 75430.543@escapees.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2003
        Thanks, Jim. This looks like a very interesting site.

        Regards,

        Florian

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2003
          That it is, especially if you have the time to react to one day specials.

          Jim