Snail Mail

  • Jan Lan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2003
      A reply from Yahoo. Still doesn't explain why only S-W messages to me were
      delayed while other Yahoo groups were not delayed. Possibly a form letter.

      ******
      Hello,
      Thank you for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care.

      Yahoo! Groups recently experienced some minor technical difficulties
      that caused group message delivery to be delayed. We believe that this
      issue has been resolved and expect these delays to diminish gradually
      over the next 24 hours and return to normal.

      No messages were lost during this time. Please be assured that we are
      doing everything possible to continue to provide you with the excellent
      service you've come to expect from Yahoo! Groups. Thank you for your
      patience and understanding.

      Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care.
      Regards,
      Yahoo! Customer Care

      Janko