BYTCA

  • Bill Tarkulich
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2003
      I used to know what the word "Bytca" means. I've seen it on concrete
      pillars in villages. The attached photo shows one of these pillars. Can
      anyone explain what this is all about?
      http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/settlements/images/Ulic/027_24.JPG

      Thanks,

      Bill Tarkulich

    • Jan Lan
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2003
        At 02:00 PM 10/29/2003 -0500, you wrote:
        >I used to know what the word "Bytca" means. I've seen it on concrete
        >pillars in villages. The attached photo shows one of these pillars. Can
        >anyone explain what this is all about?
        ><http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/settlements/images/Ulic/027_24.JPG>http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/settlements/images/Ulic/027_24.JPG
        >

        >Thanks,
        >
        >Bill Tarkulich

        I don't know but their is a town in Western Slovakia called Bytc^a. It has
        a population of >30,000.

        http://www.bytca.sk/welcomeUK.html

        Janko
      • Bill Tarkulich
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
          Thanks Jan,

          A friend from the village told me that it is simply the name of the
          town/company that manufactured these concrete posts.

          Bill Tarkulich

          http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
          http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/KDdolB/TM