I need a translator

  • Gloria Davis
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2003
      Dear list -

      I've written to "cousins" in Slovakia, in English, as I was told I could; however today brings their reply - in Slovak of course, of which I know only one or two words.

      Is there SKS who has some time to translate the letter and the back of pictures they sent?

      Thanks in advance for any assistance.

      Gloria Butler Davis
      kg_davis@...

    • William F Brna