  • Marlene Norton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2003
      I made it aboard also. Me? I just lurk in the background hoping to learn more about my Slovak Heritage. Might even get another idea that will help my grandfather's line. Those Slovaks who didn't live in Slovakia are pretty hard to trace. Especially when you're not sure where they came from or how to spell their name!! Marlene Norton in South Carolina.