Re: [Slovak-World] English-Slovak translations of relationship words

  • Jan Lan
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2003
      At 08:02 PM 10/5/2003 -0800, you wrote:
      >I am busy cleaning up my main computer getting it ready to reload and
      >refresh with a new e-mail account. I have also never managed to get
      >onto the photo or the upload page, so I will do the next best thing and
      >send it to the Rootin-tootin Roosyn in New Mexico and ask Jawn if he
      >will do it. He is such a cooperative, sweet soul, after all!
      >
      >Ron

      As I told you earlier, flatulence will get you nowhere with me. Maybe if
      you updated your system from a seismic powered stone tablet system to a
      hand crank or wind(ow) power system S-W would let you in as a full member.
      I uploaded the Slovak tree as an ,htm file so that all could read it with
      their browsers. Everyone has a browser but some may not have spreadsheet
      capability. Thanks for the chart.

      Janko - Honest criticism is hard to take, particularly from a relative, a
      friend, an acquaintance, or a stranger. - Franklin P. Jones