[Slovak-World] English-Slovak translations of relationship words

  • Dollins
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
      Hi, all --

      I've just spent far too much time looking for the email containing a big
      list of translations of words like grandparent, cousin, second-cousin, etc.,
      into Slovak. Help me find it!

      Thanks --

      Anabeth
    • Jan Lan
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
        At 07:20 PM 10/2/2003 -0400, you wrote:
        >Hi, all --
        >
        >I've just spent far too much time looking for the email containing a big
        >list of translations of words like grandparent, cousin, second-cousin, etc.,
        >into Slovak. Help me find it!
        >
        >Thanks --
        >
        >Anabeth

        I've uploaded 3 files of CZ-SK genealogical terms to a folder in the file
        section of Slovak-World. I believe it contains most of what you want.

        Janko