- Warshing cloze

  • barbbaba
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      I remember we added not only bluing...but a product named "Satina" which was a small pearly tablet which melted (in the starch?) and was to make clothes easier to iron - the fabric was apparently made to feel like "satin"...thus the name....DUH!

      and now for today - .....Iron? that's a four-letter word!....I just say my clothes got wrinked from the seat belt.

      Barbara - Uprooting family trees
      in Sacramento