Re: [Slovak-World] OT - Warshing cloze

  • David
    Message 1 of 36 , Oct 1, 2003
      Paul, how right you are. Many of the allergies are from soap products, but
      also from the stuff they put into the materials that is made into our
      clothes. One of the worst is the stuff they put in so that the clothes
      don't stain or wrinkle. That stuff is probably causing a lot of cancer in
      us humans, and we wonder why?
      Sad and bewildered,
      Dave

    • nhasior@aol.com