Re: [Slovak-World] OT - Warshing cloze

  • David
    Message 1 of 36 , Oct 1, 2003
      Sorry Pro: But "Warshing Cloze," is not my forte. Years ago, and I mean
      years ago, I told my young wife that I would buy her the most modern, most
      sophisticated washing machine in the world. Like dump in the "cloze," ,
      walk away and everything is done automatically, Well almost! I told her how
      the old "Bubas," had to do this by hand and she is very fortunate to have a
      wonderful, loving husband like me to get her the best. She did have a
      problem cranking the handle on the wringer, but in time she got to master
      that wringer. I told her cranking that handle will build her biceps. She's
      into keeping in shape.
      Long as she is happy, "Warshing Cloze," is her thing. Getting Cloze dirty
      is my thing. What more can be said?
      Miner Dave

    • nhasior@aol.com
      Message 36 of 36 , Oct 4, 2003