OT - Del Webb photos

  • theoldpro
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2003
      Subject: OT - Del Webb photos

      Ahoj Slovaci,

      If anyone has ever heard of a Del Webb community, well we went there for
      five days.

      FYI, Del Webb is a master builder of retirement communities and has built
      thousands of homes, I'm told, in twelve states. If anyone
      wishes to see a few photos of the place we visited or has any questions, I
      can try to answer them.

      We visited two locations in northern California, -- Lincoln and Roseville.
      Both cities are about 20 miles northeast of Sacramento and are the
      fastest growing areas in California. I've never seen so much building of
      new homes going on there by so many builders.

      Drop me a line if you would like to see a few photos of the place.

      S Bohom'

      theoldpro