OT - A joke of magnitude 7

  • theoldpro
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2003
      From: theoldpro

      Subject: A joke of magnitude 7

      Ned was down on his luck in Las Vegas. He
      had gambled away all his money and had to
      borrow a dime from another gambler just to
      use the men's room. The stall happened to be
      open, so he used the dime in a slot machine
      and hit the jackpot. He took his winnings and
      went to the blackjack table and turned his
      small winnings into ten million dollars.

      Wealthy beyond his wildest dreams, Ned went
      on the lecture circuit, where he told his
      incredible story. He told his audiences that he
      was eternally grateful to his benefactor, and if
      he ever found the man he would share his
      fortune with him. After months of lectures, a
      man in the audience jumped up and said,

      "I'm that man. I was the one who gave you the
      dime."

      "You're not the one I'm looking for. I'm
      looking for the guy who left the door open!"