Re: [Slovak-World] The Quiz

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2003
      Don't worry Amanda -- Grace could NEVER have cut it in the Out Back -- keep us laughing, we love ya!

      Caye

      Amanda <cread@...> wrote:
      What a lot of fun!

      I turned out to be Grace Kelly!

      I wonder what the results would be if the choice of places to be had
      included Slovakia?

      Anything less like Grace Kelly you've never seen folks!!! A typical solid
      built Slovak type person with dark red hair - Grace Kelly I ain't!

      Amanda Lovitt
      Boulder Western Australia

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT