Re: [Slovak-World] Food Glorious Food

  • Dr. Joe Q
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 24, 2003
      You are certainly in for trouble with that goal.

      Just forget it and have a vacation, your relatives
      will feed you without restraint. Just pace yourself,
      the first plate of cold cuts and vegetables, will be
      followed by a second lay out of sandwich makings, then
      there will be some cookies and cake, then the alcohol
      you want to avoid followed by a dinner which may have
      a beginning with soup, the main course with a few side
      dishes (don't be surprised if you are given a whole
      bowl of something such as a fruit preserve, it is for
      you alone) then desert and don't forget the alcohol
      again. Pace yourself and never, Never, NEver, NEVer,
      NEVEr, NEVER, NNEEVVEERR!!! clean your plate, you will
      be given another serving.

      Enjoy yourself and work on what you have gained (both
      knowledge and weight) after you get back.

      Best wishes.

      Dr. "Q"

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com