Re: [Slovak-World] Festival & Shirts

  • pjjano@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2003
      tried the mozartminors web site could not find the t-shirts sounds like a fun
      time

    • amiak@alaska.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2003
        Sorry about the indistinct directions.

        http://www.Mozartsminors.com (note the two s's if you are typing it in)
        Click on the lower left tab "Ethnic Embr."
        Click on the Slovak flag.

        That should take you right there.

        I was impressed with the high quality of their display goods, enough so that I will be ordering one.

        From: pjjano@...
        Date: Tuesday, September 2, 2003 5:15 pm
        Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Festival & Shirts