Re: [Slovak-World] POBIECKY

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
      Dear Ed,
      If you did not get a response from me, then you are one of the very few. I
      can not comment on that, since I do not have your original mail any more. A
      while ago, due to antivirus cleaning, all incoming mails have been deleted.
      I am maybe a bit old fashioned. Old Vienna school.
      The only reason, why I would not want to answer is, if somebody sends me an
      inquiry without addressing me, or without a name.
      Can you resend me your original mail?
      I have 59 Pobiecky people in my data base. Who are your ancestors?
      Best regards,
      Vladimir