Re: [Slovak-World] profile?

  • Ylbrd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2003
      >>When I was looking at my Yahoo groups (just two) it kept telling me my
      "profile" wasn't valid - anybody know what a "profile" is....I know the
      password was OK>

      Barbara - Uprooting family trees
      in Sacramento<<

      Barb, I think they say that just so you WILL put in a profile..but it's not
      necessary
      Cathy

      - Interest profiles lets you quickly and easily discover new areas that match
      your particular interests.