Slovak news

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2003
      Dear list members,
      A Unions flyer was distributed to households.
      Title: "Slovak citizen, beggar of Europe"
      Average monthly salary;
      Slovakia 274 Euro
      Czech rep 421 Euro
      Hungary 447 Euro
      Poland 466 Euro

      Minimal salary
      Slovakia 112 Euro
      Czech 185 Euro
      Hungary 204 Euro
      Poland 205 Euro

      Actions
      Sep.3rd 2003, Demo in front of the Govt building
      Sep.9th 2003, Demo in front of the Parlaiment
      Sep.26th 2003, All slovak Strike, from 8am to 9am.

      WHO IF NOT YOU- WHEN IF NOT NOW?

      JOIN!

      Vladimir

    • raybravo2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2004
        I added a link in the "Links" area on the home page for "The
        Slovak Spectator", but another way to get news about Slovakia is
        to use "Google News Alerts" which will e-mail you with news on
        subjects that you select. Nech sa paci:

        http://www.google.com/newsalerts?hl=en
      • krejc@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2004
          In a message dated 4/2/04 10:02:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
          colinv@... writes:

          > http://www.google.com/newsalerts?hl=en

          thank you Colin.