photos in Slovakia

  • capt jack
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2003
      more photos posted in slovak list photo section, folder "my trip"

      JIm

    • Nsspiker@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31, 2003
        Jim,
        I just looked at your new photos of your trip. They are great. I hope you
        make the effort to load the rest of them.
        I have relatives both in Trnava and several of the small villages nearby,
        Chtelnica, Katlovec and Piestany. Looking at these pictures brings back many
        memories of my visit there two years ago.
        Did you happen to see the SV Mikulasa Church that my cousin was married in?
        It is a beautiful old church right near the old town.

        Looking forward to reading more of your trip and seeing more pictures.
        Ed Klenovich

      • Vladimir Bohinc
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2003
          Dear Jim,
          sorry but I can't help it.Last night I went to bed at 3 pm. So this morning,
          with red eyes, i was looking for the file "my strip" and I couldn't find
          it.:-))
          Vladimir

        • e.gernat@att.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2003
            JIM We are slow learners!!! Exactly how do we get to your fotos??? EDie
            > more photos posted in slovak list photo section, folder "my trip"
            >
            > JIm

          • capt jack
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 2, 2003
              Glad you enjoyed them Ed, and were able to find them.

              Jim