Re: [Slovak-World] Capt Jack's Slovak Trip Photos

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 28, 2003
      Sure Jack -- and if twisting your arm will help I'm twisting, I think this is really cool.

      Caye

      capt jack <captjack00@...> wrote:
      Thanks Caye,

      And yes there are a whole bunch of photos, not sure how many more I will publish, the one folder is full already and will have to start a new one for the next batch.

      Jim

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT