Re: [Slovak-World] Wonder Boys -- Hmmm

  • Amanda
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 27, 2003
      But how special is my Wonder Boy? This is an Australian of English birth as
      he calls himself who is going out of his way to go visit my Dad's brother's
      second wife, and my cousin. Neither of them speak much English, but Wonder
      Boy is off to Prague and will go see them in Bratislava on the way. This is
      opposed to his own parents and sister who live only 600km from us and he
      definitely doesn't bother to go out of his way to see them. He loved
      Bratislava 2 years ago and if there were some decent mines there I think he
      would happily move there to work. He works in the biggest in the world on a
      consultancy basis, and unfortunately they're not in Slovakia!

      Amanda