Re: [Slovak-World] Pianos;

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27 7:44 AM
      LOL -- "wonder boy" -- I'm going to remember that line, too funny -- sorry about the pox, Amanda, but glad you can laugh through your illnesses.

      Caye

      Amanda <cread@...> wrote:
      Hello All

      Finally, Yahoo have reactivated me. Well, my account anyway! I needed
      reactivating after having the chicken pox recently. My eldest son had them
      during the school holidays while husband Wonder Boy was in Indonesia. So
      when I was at a conference and he phoned to say that no. 3 had these funny
      lumps, I did laugh a little. When he phoned the next day to say that no. 2
      had them too, I laughed too hard. The following day I had to phone him and
      ask him to fly 600km to collect the car because I had now come down with
      chicken pox myself and felt too ill to drive home. I let him laugh all he
      wanted to as long as he came and got me!

      Our youngest has a passion for the piano. He started playing with the
      electronic organ when he was 2 and never "banged" at the keyboard, but
      fingered it and made his own tunes. We have now graduated to a lovely
      Yamaha piano which he plays very well and at the age of 8 has started to
      fill in at church with a couple of pieces.

      Nice to be back again. My husband will be in Bratislava in 10 days time to
      visit my rellies on his way to a conference in Prage of European Explosive
      Engineers. I'm not jealous - REALLY!!!!!!

      Amanda Lovitt
      Boulder Western Australia

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT