Re: [Slovak-World] November SK festival at U. of Pittsburgh

  • Lil M. Junas
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2003
      Ahoj Martin,
      I hope I can have a copy of my book displayed this year at your festival. As you might remember, someone lifted the copy I sent last year so it was not available durin g the day.
      I'll get in touch with Christine later (or she can contact me). I'm still in Hazleton (Pa.)
      where I spend my summers. Will be heading to Iowa next week. The summer always goes much too fast. I maintain a large garden and have to miss some of the fun time during harvest. Luckily I have two brothers in town who help.
      Lil

      From: Martin Votruba <votrubam@...>
      Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 21:51:27 -0400 (EDT)