Re: [Slovak-World] Deliverance of Sister Cecilia Starring Claudette Colbert

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 25, 2003
      Glad you enjoyed it -- I think it's great as well.

      Caye

      nhasior@... wrote:
      In a message dated 8/24/03 9:01:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      ccaswick@... writes:

      > www.imdb.com

      Caye,
      well, that movie site has had me browsing for a long long time. i found all
      kinds of movies or documentaries about Poland and Czechoslovakia. thanks.
      Noreen

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT