Slovak Medical Student

  • luci399
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2003
      I'm enjoying Capt Jack's posts of his trip to Slovakia. He
      mentioned, in passing, a Slovak student who was instrumental in
      helping him to get in touch with his relatives. Speaking of
      students, does anyone know how the young Slovak Medical student for
      whom we collected a modest sum to help him, is doing? Did he ever
      become a doctor?
      Luci399