Coal Mining Special

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2003
      The History Channel just started a one hour special on
      coal mining in America.

      5:00 p.m. EDT

      Greg Kopchak
    • David
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2003
        Greg: I missed it. But, we probably have a video of that show in our
        museum. I'm always interested in seeing any and all mine and steel videos.
        Dave
        At 04:02 PM 8/9/2003 -0500, you wrote:

        >The History Channel just started a one hour special on
        >coal mining in America.
        >
        >5:00 p.m. EDT
        >
        >Greg Kopchak

      • Gregory J Kopchak
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 10, 2003
          They repeat quite often. It was on "Hands On History"

          Greg